Connection is Key


I've felt this way for a while but surely the key to life, to living well and with meaning is to create connection. Whether this is connecting with another person when they knock on your door to sell their window-cleaning services (as just happened to me an hour ago), or an unsolicited sales call from a website to check on your happiness with their services or with the environment around you, connection is key.

I live a happy, content and satisfied life because I look for connection, especially when I'm feeling little low in myself or tired. Connecting to the humanity of another person, smiling into their eyes and asking about them lifts everyone involved in the interaction and makes each part feel seen and cherished. This means more to me than anything. That feeling of seeing and being seen for the souls that we are. 



Comments

Popular Posts